Scorpio - The Scorpion
October 24 to November 22
All Scorpions enjoy good eating and good living
1/4 cup of butter or olive oil
1/4 pound of ground sirloin or ground beef
1 cup of beef broth
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 carrots - organic - peeled and chopped
4 cups whole wheat flour
2 cups cooked barley Directions
1. Heat butter or olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground
beef and cook, stirring frequently, until meat is brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Place cooked beef, including juices in a food processor with the beef broth
3. Place flour, cooked barley, beef puree and Worcestershire sauce in a large mixing
bowl. Mix thoroughly with either a mixer or food processor.
4. Roll out dough on floured surface until dough is about 1/4 inch thick. Using
a cooking cutter cut into bone shapes or using your fingers form into bone shapes.
5. Place bones on an ungreased foil-lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 325 degree
oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and let cookies sit in the oven to cool for
3 hours or overnight.
|NEWF ASKS THAT YOU SUPPORT BESTFRIENDS.ORG|